Going keto doesn't mean you have to give up your favourite baked goods. These delicious keto blueberry muffins offer all the flavours you crave while keeping your carb intake low.
Here is a basic recipe for 12 medium-sized muffins that everyone can try. If you would like more challenging recipes for Keto pastries, check out our 7-volume recipe books and impress your friends and family!
Ingredients: (click on the ingredients for buying recommendations)
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, almond milk, Erythritol, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Using a spoon, divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per serving (1 muffin)
Calories: 198 kcal
Net Carbs: 4g
Congratulations, you've just made your very own batch of delicious keto blueberry muffins! We hope you enjoyed this beginner's guide to making keto muffins. As always, feel free to experiment with the recipe and adjust the ingredients to suit your taste preferences. With this basic recipe in your arsenal, the possibilities for keto muffin variations are endless!
Shop for Your Keto Baking Ingredients
Here is a curated list of essential and recommended keto baking products that you can purchase from iHerb.
Use discount code: DDD9676 to enjoy 5% discount on your purchases.